Top Casino Stocks for Q2 2021
MCRI, RRR, and PENN are top for value, growth, and momentum, respectively
The casino sector is one part of the broader gaming industry focused on leisure and resort properties and casino gaming activities. Companies in the sector own and operate casinos, Slots 2018 free casino games and Casino drive malemort sur correze slot machines resorts, hotels, ski facilities, and racetracks worldwide. The sector also includes companies involved in online gambling. Big-name casino companies in the sector include Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN), and MGM Resorts International (MGM). Many companies with large physical casinos have experienced dramatic declines in revenue and earnings over the past year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Promo code fortunejack casino having to shut down properties in response to the health crisis. Online gambling, however, has surged as rising numbers of consumers shelter at home.
Casino stocks, represented by the VanEck Vectors Gaming ETF (BJK), have outperformed the broader market. BJK has provided investors with a total return of 53.6%, above the Russell 1000’s total return of 33.4% over the past 12 months. These market performance numbers and the statistics in the tables below are as of March 8, 2021.
Here are the top 3 casino stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum.
Best Value Casino Stocks
These are the casino stocks with the lowest 12-month trailing price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio. Because profits can be returned to shareholders in the form of dividends and buybacks, a low P/E ratio shows you’re paying less for each dollar of profit generated.
- Monarch Casino & Resort Inc.: Monarch Casino & Resort owns and operates a tropically-themed casino resort in Reno, Nevada. The resort features a casino, a hotel and motor lounge, restaurants, bars, a nightclub, a swimming pool, a health club, a gift shop, and more. The company also owns a casino resort in Colorado.
- Entain PLC: Entain is a British sports betting and gambling company that operates in the online and retail sector. Its brands include bwin, Coral, Ladbrokes, partypoker, and Sportingbet. The company recently announced that it had received regulatory approval regarding its public cash offer to purchase Enlabs AB, a Swedish online gaming company. The SEK2.8 billion ($0.3 billion based on SEK/USD exchange rate on March 9, 2021) offer was originally made on January 7, 2021.
- Vail Resorts Inc.: Vail Resorts operates 37 resorts in the U.S. and several other countries. Its resorts include ski mountain complexes, family-oriented mountain resorts, destination resorts with apres-ski activities, and year-round family vacation destinations.
Fastest Growing Casino Stocks
These are the casino stocks with the highest year-over-year (YOY) earnings per share (EPS) growth for the most recent quarter. Rising earnings show that a company’s business is growing and is generating more money that it can reinvest or return to shareholders.
- Red Rock Resorts Inc.: Red Rock Resorts operates as a gaming, development, and management company. It owns and manages casino and entertainment properties, including restaurants, movie theaters, bowling, casino gaming, and more. The company announced in early February financial results for its 2020 fiscal year (FY), which ended December 31, 2020. Red Rock reported an annual net loss of $174.5 million as net revenue for the year fell 36.3%. The company said that the net loss and revenue decline was primarily due to the impact of the pandemic.
- Boyd Gaming Corp.: Boyd Gaming owns and operates a number of gaming properties. It also operates entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and recreational facilities on its properties.
- Monarch Casino & Resort Inc.: See above for company description.
Casino Stocks with the Most Momentum
These are the casino stocks that had the highest total return over the last 12 months.
- Penn National Gaming Inc.: Penn National Gaming is a major owner and operator Poele a crepe geant casino nationwide of casino, gaming, and racing operations, with a major focus on slot machine entertainment. The company announced in early January that Chief Financial Officer (CFO) David Williams had stepped down as of December 31, 2020. Felicia Hendrix, who has 20 years of experience as a gaming industry analyst, was named executive vice president and CFO.
- Bally’s Corp.: Bally’s owns and manages hotels offering amenities such as casinos, retail outlets, sports bars, pubs, dining, and accommodation. The company announced in early February that it is acquiring SportCaller, a B2B free-to-play (F2P) game provider for sports betting and media companies. The acquisition is expected to enable Bally’s to launch a suite of F2P games this year. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Caesars Entertainment Inc.: Caesars Entertainment owns and operates a chain of resorts. It offers casino, poker, roulette, and other gaming facilities. The company also provides food and beverage services.
The comments, opinions and analyses expressed herein are for informational purposes only and should not be considered individual investment advice or recommendations to invest in any security or to adopt any investment strategy. While we believe the information provided herein is reliable, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness. The views and strategies described on our content may not be suitable for all investors. Because market and economic conditions are subject to rapid change, all comments, opinions, and analyses contained within our content are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. The material is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market, industry, investment, or strategy.
$1 Dollar Blackjack Tables
Why is it that every great bargain these days seems to come with a derisible catch? Get a free cup of coffee (when you buy a dozen over-priced donuts), save $10 on your next shopping order (for spending $200 on non-sale items)…
There’s a similar offer on the blackjack tables at one Las Vegas Strip casino. If you walk into The Riviera and traverse the casino gaming floor long enough, you’ll find a few blackjack tables with $1 minimum bets.
You might expect these tables to be packed with players at all hours, with lines stretched out the door, but that’s not the case. That’s because the rules of the game are so bad and so disadvantageous to the player, that they might not even be worth the effort.
If you are looking for 1 dollar Blackjack tables, we suggest you try your hand at legitimate online casinos instead. Online casinos provide a fairer deal and an unmatchable gaming experience in terms of game variety and bonuses.
Top 1 Dollar Blackjack Online Casinos
Play 1 dollar blackjack at the best online casinos. Bet as low as $1 and start winning real money playing blackjack today!
- Play Blackjack For Real Money Online
- Up To Eight Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit Casino For US Players
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, Spartan slots no deposit bonus codes & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
- Large Australian Bitcoin-Friendly Casino
- Mobile Friendly
- Up to $2,250 in Welcome Bonuses
- Large Selection of Pokies
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
- 15 Blackjack Games To Play For Oldest casino in the world Real Money
- Live Dealer Blackjack Games
- Visa, Bitcoin And Mastercard Accepted
- Play Online On Mobile And Desktop
- Eight Blackjack Games To Play For Real Money
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat And Online casino that pays us cash Roulette
- Trusted, Legit USA Online Casino
- Fast Payouts, Easy To Use Software
Why $1 Blackjack Tables In Vegas Are A Bad Deal
Most land-based casinos, on or off the Vegas Strip, offer 3:2 payouts for a natural blackjack. Those that present 6:5 payouts are considered the worst in the business because it adds nearly 2% to the house edge. And of course, that’s what these $1 blackjack tables are advertising.
However, you have to read the fine print on the table, because you’ll only receive the terrible 6:5 payout if you wager $5 or more on the hand. Placing a $1 bet will only payout even money for a blackjack.
That’s the worst part of the game’s rules, but there are more negative aspects worth mentioning. The games are played with a 6-deck shoe that is constantly reshuffled after each and every hand. You can forget about trying to count cards, and the chance of being dealt a blackjack in the first place is pretty slim (not that you’ll gain much from it).
To make matters worse, the blackjack rules require the dealer to Hit a soft 17. That’s also bad for the player, adding about 0.2% more to the house edge. The only good aspect is that players have the option of doubling down after a split.
But in the end, the house edge on this blackjack game is about 2.9%. Those are terrible odds when compared to a traditional 3:2 blackjack game, where a decent strategy can reduce the casino’s edge to around 0.5%.
Playing Blackjack Online Vs. Playing At A Land-Based Casino
|Playing Blackjack Online||Playing Blackjack In Vegas|
|Large variety of Blackjack games||Limited number of games|
|Very low betting limits||Higher betting limits|
|You can play from home or on the go||You have to travel to the casino|
|If you use cryptos, transactions are difficult to track||No anonymity|
|You play against a machine (unless you play Live!)||You get a more of a social experience|
|Very attractive online casino bonuses & promos||Welcome Bonuses tend to be less juicy|
Bet 1 Dollar And Start Playing Blackjack Online
|RANK||BEST BLACKJACK SITE||BONUS||BLACKJACK GAMES||START PLAYING|
|1||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 8||Play Now|
|2||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||BLACKJACK GAMES 24||Play Now|
|3||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 15||Play Now|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||BLACKJACK GAMES 8||Play Now|
|5||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 22||Play Now|
Picking a trusted site is key to enjoying your online gambling experience. All the online casinos in the table above are reputable sites that have been verified by our team of experts. They all have one or more games of blackjack that allow $1 minimum bets.
Here is a closer look at the blackjack offering at our top recommended online casino.
1 Dollar Blackjack At Las Atlantis
At Las Atlantis Casino, you get to pick between the following blackjack games – all of which allow you to join the game with a $1 bet:
- Blackjack + Perfect Pairs
- Super 21
- Face Up 21
- Match Play 21
- European Blackjack
- Suit’Em Up Blackjack
Ready To Start Playing For Just 1 Dollar?
If you’ve seen the benefits of playing blackjack at an online casino, we suggest you create an account at one of our trusted casinos. Make a credit card or crypto currency deposit and start playing within minutes!
If Blackjack is your game of choice, you can start by betting only $1 and only raise your bets once you gain some experience and manage to increase your bankroll.
For more information about online blackjack in the United States, read our Safe USA Blackjack page.