Joo Casino – Login | SignUp
Your Best Free USA No Deposit Bonus Codes for May 2021
At NoDepositRewards, you’ll find the best no deposit bonuses for US players. All casinos featured on this page accept players from the United States and let you play with US dollars.
By forming long-standing relationships with the casinos we work with, we’re able to negotiate exclusive deals and offer a unique selection of bonuses and free spins that you won’t find anywhere else.
The bonuses we list come courtesy of reputable casinos that are licensed by trusted gambling authorities. Furthermore, our team of experts puts all casinos through rigorous testing to ensure they have fair bonus terms, current offers and meet our quality standards.
Our Latest No Deposit Casino Bonuses in the Unites States for May 2021
US No Deposit Casino FAQ
No deposit bonuses are sign-up incentives that casinos give players without requiring them to make a deposit. These bonuses are a small amount of bonus credits, typically ranging from $5 to $20.
You can mostly use these bonuses on slots, and usually won’t be able to win more than $50 in real money.
Some casinos require you to enter a specific bonus code when claiming their no deposit offers. Where relevant, prime bitcoin slots no deposit bonus you’ll always find the bonus code clearly stated in our top lists and casino reviews. To receive the bonus it’s crucial that you use the bonus code.
NoDepositRewards lists the best no deposit bonuses for Juegos de bitcoin casino para iphone gratis US players. We work diligently to find outstanding bonuses and negotiate exclusive deals with our chosen casinos. Explore our list and choose from a variety of generous no deposit bonuses offered by reputed US casinos.
Yes, you can win real money with a free no deposit bonus. And if you want to increase your chances of winning as much as possible, we suggest you claim several offers.
However, you always need to complete the wagering requirement and be aware of all terms and conditions. On this page, we cover everything you need to know about wagering requirements and casino bonus terms.
Types of USA No Deposit Casino Bonuses
US players can choose from two types of no deposit bonuses:
No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit free spins are spins that a casino gives you when you register an account.
Here’s what you need to know about them:
- You receive between 20 and 200 free spins.
- They have a pre-set coin value.
- They’re usually only valid on one, or several, specified slots.
No Deposit Free Chip Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are bonus credits that you get on sign up.
Here’s what you need to know about them:
- They typically range from $5 to $20.
- They’re often valid on a wide range of slots.
- You have to make sure that you don’t exceed the maximum stake.
How to Claim Free Cash Bonuses With No Deposit Bonus Codes
To play casino with free money, you often have to use a no deposit bonus code. If you look at our top list, you’ll see that most of our US casinos use bonus codes.
This means that you must enter the specified code to get your bonus. If you forget to enter the bonus code in the sign-up process, you won’t get any bonus.
Here’s how you claim an offer with a no deposit bonus code:
- Choose a casino from our list and copy the bonus code. For instance, if you want to claim CoolCat Casino’s no deposit offer, you need to copy the bonus code 25BANKROLL .
- Click on “Claim Now” to be redirected to the casino sign-up page.
- Enter your details and complete the sign-up process.
- Go to the cashier and enter the bonus code.
- Play! You’ll find your bonus or free spins ready in your account.
How to Get a Free USA No Deposit Bonus Without Bonus Codes
Not all casinos use no deposit bonus codes.
Here’s how you get a no deposit bonus without using a no deposit bonus code
- Pick a casino from our list and click on our “Claim Now” button.
- Register an account and activate your bonus. Depending on which casino you’ve chosen, you will have to activate your bonus in one of two different ways:
- by activating your bonus in the cashier (usually chosen from several active offers in a drop-down list), or
- by contacting customer support and asking them to activate your bonus.
Sometimes, free spins are automatically activated upon registration. In such cases, you’ll find the free spins ready to play in the selected slot(s). Read our casino reviews to find out how to activate a bonus at your chosen casino.
US No Deposit Bonuses or Free Spins – Which One is Best?
When scouting no deposit offers, you have to compare the actual value of different offers. To do this, you multiply the bet size by the number of spins.
20 free spins on Starburst = 20 spins x a minimum bet size of $0.01 = A total value of $2,00.
When comparing this offer to a $5 no deposit bonus, for example, you can see that the bonus is a better deal. Furthermore, many players tend to prefer no deposit bonuses because:
- They’re not tied to specific games.
- You can play with any bet size (as long as you don’t exceed the maximum bet).
However, there are other things you must consider when comparing no deposit offers. For instance, all no deposit offers have wagering requirements. And casinos commonly put higher wagering requirements on bonuses than free spins.
Furthermore, there’s a fundamental difference in how the wagering requirements are applied:
- Wagering a no deposit bonus – The wagering requirement is applied to the entire bonus sum.
- Wagering no deposit free spins – The wagering requirement is applied to the amount you’ve won with your free spins.
As you can see, the sum you have to wager can become quite small if you get a modest free spin win. And this means you have a better chance at converting your bonus to withdrawable cash. To summarise, choosing between a no deposit bonus and free spins is mostly a matter of personal preference.
Terms and Conditions You Should Be Aware of With USA No Deposit Free Chips and Free Spins
No deposit bonuses always have terms and conditions.
Here are the things you need to be especially aware of:
- Wagering requirements
- Maximum bets
- Withdrawal limits that apply to bonus funds
- Games that are excluded from bonus wagering
- Expiry dates
- Bonus abuse policies
How Wagering Requirements Work
You need to have a good handle on wagering requirements before you claim a no deposit bonus.
Here’s an explanation of how they work:
- Your player account has two balances – a bonus balance and a cash balance.
- Funds you deposit are credited to your bonus balance. Free spin winnings and bonuses end up in your bonus balance.
- You can only withdraw the funds in your cash balance.
- To convert bonus funds to withdrawable cash, you need to play for a specific amount- this is what is referred to as a wagering requirement.
Wagering requirements are always a multiplication of:
- The amount of bonus credits the casino has given you, or
- The amount you’ve won with your free spins.
Typically, casinos apply wagering requirements of between 30 and 45 times these amounts.
Here are two examples that explain all of this in context:
Raging Bull Casino no deposit free spins
- 55 free spins on Gods of Nature
- A wagering requirement of 35x
Let’s assume you win $100 with your free spins. The wagering requirement will now be applied to the sum you’ve won:
$100 free spin winnings x a 35x wagering requirement = $3,500 to wager.
When you’ve staked a total of $3,500, any remaining bonus funds will be instantly transferred to your cash balance.